1) Summer Cherries. Eating them always reminds me of the intro of this movie.
2) British detective novels, like the one I’m reading right now. Page-turners are always great for summer.
3) British Comedy. I never thought I would laugh so hard in a theater. James Corden = Genius.
4) Developing good habits. Inspired by this book.
5) Malick’s Tree of Life. Rewatched it last week. How I love this film!
It reminds me so much of my childhood in the South.
6) Outdoor movie festivals.
Hitchcock’s Psycho played last week at Bryant Park.
It was such a cool feeling to be watching such a classic with hundreds of people in the middle of the city with a slight chill in the night air.